Low-cost acupuncture in Oxford
The main purpose of these clinics is accessibility, so if you really want to come but the times don’t quite work, please do get in touch and we will do our best to accomodate you.
Please read this information carefully
- In order to keep the prices down this is run as a multi-bed clinic so expect at least one other person to be in the room with you.
- Please wear loose fitting clothing for easy access to acupoints. Generally, needles are inserted wherever there is pain (if you have any), lower arms and legs, back or abdomen and often on the top of your head. The exact locations and quantity will depend on your condition and diagnosis. Don’t worry though points are rarely uncomfortable.
- Try to keep answers to questions short as you will only have 15 minutes with the practitioner, including needle insertion. Once the needles are in they will be left for about 20-30 minutes.
- It is important you enter you email so we can send you further details and a form to fill in before the session. This is essential and allows us to keep fees down and for the clinic to run smoothly. If you do not receive the form please get in touch and we will send it manually.
- Please arrive 5 minutes before your appointment to also help with the smooth running of the service.
- Monday sessions (with Joe) are held at Oxford Community Health Hub in West Oxford Community Centre on Botley Road, Oxford, OX2 0BT.
- Tuesday sessions (with Joe) are held at Florence Park Community Centre on Cornwallis Road, Oxford, OX4 3NH.
- Wednesday sessions (with Joe) are held at The Guildhall, Abingdon, OX14 3JD.
- Thursday sessions (with Georgia) are held at Florence Park Community Centre on Cornwallis Road, Oxford, OX4 3NH.
- If you have any issues with booking please get in touch. Your session will not be booked unless you complete payment and get a confirmation email, this will be sent straight away, if you don’t see it check your junk mail as sometimes it goes there.
Here are a few quotes from previous multi-bed clients:
‘The vibe was really nice. While I was ‘under’ I had a great time. I had some profound thoughts and realisations and some interesting sensations. The experience was certainly invigorating. Afterwards I felt peaceful, looked-after, comfortable and relaxed.’ – Sam
‘Lovely atmosphere and calmness. Joe’s quietly steadfast, reassuring, professional, and full of compassion and warmth.’ – Karen
If you need to cancel a booking for any reason please give us 24 hours for a full refund.